1) Do I need a driving licence?
Yes, you must be in possession of a full car licence valid in Spain. You must bring the licence with you.
2) Do the quads carry a passenger?
Yes, but they must be a minimum of 10 years of age.
3) Will my passenger require a license?
No, not unless they intend to drive during the tour.
4) How old do I need to be to drive a quad?
You must be 18 years or over.
5) Do I need special clothes and/or equipment?
No special clothing is required, however, you will very possibly get dirty and dusty so designer gear is optional!
We do have a shower and changing room if you wish to change after your adventure.
6) Do I need previous experience?
No previous experience is required; we have many different routes available to suit your ability.
Your guide will be happy to discuss options with you.
7) Can I swap driving with my passenger?
Yes provided they have a valid driving license.
8) Can we bring our children?
Yes, 10+ year old children can ride as passengers. Younger children can ride in our Land Rover.
9) Do you provide training?
Yes, we will give you a full briefing and opportunity to drive your quad before we commence you tour.
10) Is training and preparation included in our tour time?
No, NEVER. If you have booked a 2 hour tour you will be out on the trails for a minimum of 2 hours – often longer.
11) Do you mix groups?
No, if you have booked a tour with us it is YOUR tour and will be tailored to meet your needs.
12) Do we need to bring drinks?
No we will provide drinks throughout your time with us.
If you have any questions that are not covered here, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to answer them for you.